HR AUDITING WITHOUT THE HASSLE
WE MAKE HR AUDIT SIMPLE
PROFESSIONAL HR AUDIT SERVICE WITH QUALITY
AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
HR OPERATIONS AUDIT
HR Operations Audit
A Human Resources Operations Audit (HR Ops Audit) is a comprehensive method to review current human resources business process, policies, procedures, documentation and systems to identify needs for improvement and enhancement of the HR function.
HR Operations Audit Coverage
- Overall HR Operations Business Process
- Man Power Planning
- Hiring and Onboarding
- Benefits Arrangement
- Compensation Payment Process
- Performance evaluation process
- Termination process and exit interviews
- Job descriptions
- Segregation of Duties within HR Team
- Form review
- Personnel file review
- HR Reporting
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
Purpose of HR Operations Audit
The purpose of an HR Operations Audit is to recognize strengths and identify any needs for improvement in the human resources function. A properly executed Audit will reveal problem areas and provide recommendations and suggestions for the remedy of these problems. Some of the reasons to conduct such a review include:
- Ensuring the effective utilization of the organization’s human resources
- Reviewing compliance in relation to internal administration of the organization
- Instilling a sense of confidence in management and the human resources function
- Maintaining or enhancing the organization and the department’s reputation
- Establishing a baseline for future improvement for the function
HR Operations Audit Process
Our process consists of the following steps:
- Pre-audit phone meeting and off-site review of HR related documentation
- One to multiple days (depending on company size) on-site; interview of key staff,
- Review of HR processes, employee files, and other documentation
- Prepare detailed report of findings which identifies high, medium, and low priority
- Audit Review Meeting to discuss results with management
Type of Audit Deliverables
- Identification of operational risks within HR Department.
- Recommended solutions to address concerns.
- HR best practise for daily HR operations guidelines.
- Recommendations to create effective and efficient HR business process model.
PROFESSIONAL HR AUDIT SERVICES
Our Solutions for Your Audit Queries
HR Operations Audit
HR Compliance Audit
Due Diligence Audit
FREE HR AUDIT QUOTE
REQUEST WITH NO OBLIGATION
Quote Request Form
We aim to respond to all quote requests within a 24 hour period Monday-Friday.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your HR Audit Requirement.
HR Project Checklist
Take advantage of our free HR Audit checklist to make sure you confident enough to complete the audit projects.
GET IN TOUCH
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
ASK & WE ANSWER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide HR Audit services to all types of small- and medium-sized businesses in Indonesia, usually with 5 to 250 employees, and have been in operation for 3+ years. We’ve worked with businesses in all kinds of industries, ranging from construction companies to manufacturing operations to professional services firms.
Our HR Audit services are offered either on a project basis or on a retainer basis, with a specified scope and fixed-fee pricing. We offer very cost-effective solutions so you can focus on building your business. Following our initial consultation, we provide a written proposal clearly outlining the deliverables and fixed-fee pricing.
We do not provide project nor consulting on an hourly-basis. We often are contacted by potential clients as a last resort when issues have become big problems, such as for terminations. Instead of focusing on solving your HR issues, the focus is instead on “clock-watching”, which neither we nor our clients like. We offer the cost-effective for the do-it-yourselfer, or various retainer options which clients can take advantage of which cover periodic HR inquiries. To learn more, contact us for more information.
Of course – simply complete the Request for Quote form or have a quick call at (+62) 8111 623 549. It’s Free.
With an individual HR professional, your benefit is limited to one person’s expertise. With a project collaborative, you glean from the collective knowledge, perspective, and experience of an expert auditor in project team without the price tag of an in-house HR department.
We offer custom HR audit solutions rather than using cookie cutter approaches. Unlike consulting firms, we both audit and provide recommendation for changes to improve your business. Other firms tend to be either high tech or high touch; we are both.
We understand that compliance can be scary and overwhelming. That’s why we are meticulous in our assessments and thorough audit in our corrective measures. We guarantee that when we’re done, you’ll have nothing to fear come audit time. We have team which are always updated on the Government of Indonesia’s Employment law, regulations and it’s derivatives.
Take a deep breath—that’s why we’re here! We can help you identify which audit services you require right now, establish a timeline and checklist for future needs, and preserve anticipated root-cause of problem effective and efficient overall HR Operations.
Our HR menu, so to speak, includes the following HR Audit projects:HR Operations Audit; HR Compliance Audit; and Due Diligence for Merger and Acquisition Audit. We price competitively and offer clear proposals prior to beginning any project work.