HR AUDITING WITHOUT THE HASSLE
WE MAKE HR AUDIT SIMPLE
PROFESSIONAL HR AUDIT SERVICE WITH QUALITY
AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
HR COMPLIANCE AUDIT
HR Compliance Audit
HR audits are used to assess the compliance of your human resources policies and procedures. They can diagnose issues before they become real problems and help you find the right solutions. But HR compliance audits can be used for more than just defining risk. They can be used to identify what you are doing right, help you improve inefficiencies, and reduce costs. An HR compliance audit can help you see how HR can better support your overall goals to build a better business.
Missteps are bound to happen, and are usually unintentional. Conducting regular and routine HR compliance audits can help your business avoid HR headaches and costly penalties. No matter how small your business is, it is becoming increasingly difficult for business owners to stay on top of constantly changing regulations, and for them to adjust practices quickly enough to remain compliant. Sometimes what is considered compliant today won’t be considered so tomorrow.
HR Compliance Audit Coverage
- Law 13/2003
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Income Tax & Report
- Work Health and Safety
- Employee Handbook
- Working Hours
- Mandatory Government Reports
Certainly HR compliance audit structures will vary by your organization’s needs. But some general things to think about are how your business structures positions and responsibilities, what laws and regulations might you be subject to, and whether you have an efficient record management system in place. Some questions to consider:
- Are you aware of any missing or outdated policies or practices?
- Is your employee handbook comprehensive and up to date?
- Have all HR policy issues and procedures been communicated to management and employees?
- How is recruitment of internal and external candidates conducted?
- Are hiring procedures built and hiring managers trained to be objective?
- Is your compensation system monitored by management?
- Are jobs classified correctly as exempt vs. non-exempt?
- Are employee benefits compliant with government regulations?
- Are expected employee behaviors stated in company policies?
- Are employees treated fairly and consistently in terms of compensation, discipline, advancement, etc.?
- Are policies regarding discrimination and harassment explicitly stated?
HR Compliance Audit Process
Our process consists of the following steps:
- Pre-audit phone meeting and off-site review of HR related documentation
- One to multiple days (depending on company size) on-site; interview of key staff,
- review of HR processes, employee files, and other documentation
- Prepare detailed report of findings which identifies high, medium, and low priority
- Audit Review Meeting to discuss results with management
Type of Deliverables
- Identification of compliance violations and compliance risks.
- Recommended solutions to address concerns.
- HR compliance guidelines.
- Recommendations to create a legally safe working environment.
PROFESSIONAL HR AUDIT SERVICES
Our Solutions for Your Audit Queries
HR Operations Audit
HR Compliance Audit
Due Diligence Audit
FREE HR AUDIT QUOTE
REQUEST WITH NO OBLIGATION
Quote Request Form
We aim to respond to all quote requests within a 24 hour period Monday-Friday.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your HR Audit Requirement.
HR Project Checklist
Take advantage of our free HR Audit checklist to make sure you confident enough to complete the audit projects.
GET IN TOUCH
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
ASK & WE ANSWER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide HR Audit services to all types of small- and medium-sized businesses in Indonesia, usually with 5 to 250 employees, and have been in operation for 3+ years. We’ve worked with businesses in all kinds of industries, ranging from construction companies to manufacturing operations to professional services firms.
Our HR Audit services are offered either on a project basis or on a retainer basis, with a specified scope and fixed-fee pricing. We offer very cost-effective solutions so you can focus on building your business. Following our initial consultation, we provide a written proposal clearly outlining the deliverables and fixed-fee pricing.
We do not provide project nor consulting on an hourly-basis. We often are contacted by potential clients as a last resort when issues have become big problems, such as for terminations. Instead of focusing on solving your HR issues, the focus is instead on “clock-watching”, which neither we nor our clients like. We offer the cost-effective for the do-it-yourselfer, or various retainer options which clients can take advantage of which cover periodic HR inquiries. To learn more, contact us for more information.
Of course – simply complete the Request for Quote form or have a quick call at (+62) 8111 623 549. It’s Free.
With an individual HR professional, your benefit is limited to one person’s expertise. With a project collaborative, you glean from the collective knowledge, perspective, and experience of an expert auditor in project team without the price tag of an in-house HR department.
We offer custom HR audit solutions rather than using cookie cutter approaches. Unlike consulting firms, we both audit and provide recommendation for changes to improve your business. Other firms tend to be either high tech or high touch; we are both.
We understand that compliance can be scary and overwhelming. That’s why we are meticulous in our assessments and thorough audit in our corrective measures. We guarantee that when we’re done, you’ll have nothing to fear come audit time. We have team which are always updated on the Government of Indonesia’s Employment law, regulations and it’s derivatives.
Take a deep breath—that’s why we’re here! We can help you identify which audit services you require right now, establish a timeline and checklist for future needs, and preserve anticipated root-cause of problem effective and efficient overall HR Operations.
Our HR menu, so to speak, includes the following HR Audit projects:HR Operations Audit; HR Compliance Audit; and Due Diligence for Merger and Acquisition Audit. We price competitively and offer clear proposals prior to beginning any project work.